Business Correspondence Class

Monday, April 10, 2006

Han and Sato Assignment 3

Dear Mr Sprite

I am writting to confirm the arrangements for your itinerary for meeting.
Regarding the schedule for your meetings in Tokyo , I attached the following in text format.

Please find attached the following:

you should stay a few extra days to follow up with any other contacts you have.

meeting with Terriaki Incorporated in Tokyo on Monday.

Best regards,

Han and Sato

Mr.Sprite`s itinerary. text.
__________________

Dear Mr Sprite (COMMA AFTER NAME)

I am writting (writing) to confirm the arrangements for your itinerary for meeting. Regarding the schedule for your meetings in Tokyo , I attached the following in text format (SORRY GUYS, MAYBE I WASN'T CLEAR. I WANTED YOU TO ACTUALLY WRITE OUT THE ITINERARY. Oh, well).

Please find attached the following:

You should stay a few extra days to follow up with any other contacts you have. (PUT THIS SENTENCE BEFORE THE PREVIOUS ONE)

meeting with Terriaki Incorporated in Tokyo on Monday (?).

Best regards,

Han and Sato

Mr.Sprite`s itinerary. text.

Jonathon's Tip: The assignment was fairly clear, but seemed a little bit incomplete. It was missing the actual itinerary and doesn't really use much of the target language from this unit. Please don't be shy about asking for assistance either during writing assignments or speaking practice. I'm here to help! Anyway, have a look at Isaac and Rocio's assignment for an example of what I was looking for. Good luck with your future writing practice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home