Business Correspondence Class

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Han,Sato and Sun

Dear, Rosa Jackson

Thank you for your email. I am writing requesting you re-send your information. Unfortunately, I am afraid that one of the clients information has been lost due to file corruption. That is why I cannot read any of the attachments in your previous email request for service. I would be so grateful if you could send me the infomation including attachiment after Monday.

Sincerely,

Han, Sato and Sun
_________

Dear, (WHY DO YOU USE A COMMA HERE? PUT IT AFTER Jackson) Rosa Jackson

Thank you for your email. I am writing requesting you re-send your information.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that one of the clients information (your information) has been lost due to file corruption. That is why (As such,) I cannot read any of the attachments in your previous email request for service. I would be so grateful if you could send me the infomation (again, including the attachment), including attachiment after Monday (WHY AFTER MONDAY? IT IS MONDAY).

Sincerely, Han, Sato and Sun

Jonathon's Tips: The message overall is fairly clear, yet you have a tendency to copy the information straight out of the assignment without altering the wording - which makes your sentences awkward. Read the assignment carefully and then create the message in your own way. Good luck!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home