Business Correspondence Class

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Joo and Cris

Dear Sally Albright,

I am sending your itinerary. Could you check If your itinerary is correct, please.
I wonder if you have right brochures and I wanna give you some information to check laptop computer. I am pleased to attachments include: a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients she should try to meet, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of your software.

Best regards,

Joo and Cris
______________

Dear Sally Albright (no last name required - she's your business partner),

INCORRECT - Check the assignment
(I don't have your itinerary. Would it be possible for you to email it to me so I know when you're getting back? CORRECTED)

I
(was also) wondering if you have the right brochures. One more thing - I want to give you some information to check on your laptop computer. INCORRECT (The) attachments include: a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients she (you) should try to meet, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of your (our) software.

Best regards,

Joo and Cris

Tips from Jonathon: Your use of phrases is not too bad, but just make sure that you fully understand the assignment before you start writing. As a result of that error in comprehension, you made a few mistakes when you were giving the reason for your email and also in your use of pronouns. I'm sure you'll be more careful next time. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home