Business Correspondence Class

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

APRIL & Tsutomu

DEAR Sally Albright
I am writing a brief message to you to check your itinerary.
I do not exactly konw when you will be getting back to the office.
In addition, could tell me if you are taking the right brochures.
Also, I'd like to give your some information to check on your laptop computer
before the conference.
Could you give me attachments that include a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients you should try to meet, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of your software.

I look forward to hearing from you.
best sincerly.
_______________________________________

DEAR (Dear) Sally Albright
I am writing a brief message to you to check your itinerary.
I do not exactly konw (know) when you will be getting back to the office.
In addition, could you tell me if you are taking the right brochures?
Also, I'd like to give your (you) some information (for you) to check on your laptop computer
before the conference.
Could you give me (I'm sending some) attachments that include a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients you should try to meet, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of your software. (Could you check them to make sure you have all the information you need?)

I look forward to hearing from you.

best sincerly. (Best wishes,/Sincerely,)

April/Tsutomu

Jonathon's Tips:
1. Opening line should include name followed by a comma, with no last name since she's your business partner.
2. Your use of the target language is not too bad, but your grammar errors make the phrases look a little akward. Live and learn.
3. Good use of formal writing, with no contractions!
4. Overall, pretty good. Just make sure those mistakes don't happen again next time. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home