Business Correspondence Class

Monday, April 10, 2006

Masa and Joo (Assignment #3)

Dear Mr. Sam (Sprite) (WRITE EITHER Mr. Sprite/Sam,)

I am writing to confirm the arrangements for your meeting.

Your basic itinerary is (consists of) traveling (to) Japan and Meeting (with our contacts).
As discussed (with Paul), I will send your itinerary including attachments. Please check the following attachments:

* a suggested agenda for your trip (April 3 ~ April 17)
* a meeting with Terriaki Incorporated (April 19, 20)
* details of hotel arrangements (April 2 ~ April 21)

If you would like to make any changes to the itinerary, please let me know.

Best regards,

Paul Revere (? Write your name - Sam knows this isn't going to be from Paul)

Jonathon's Note: You've done an excellent job overall! I'm very pleased with your use of the target language. Just fix the minor little errors I've noted.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home