Business Correspondence Class

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bill& Jei assignment #2

Dear Madame,

I am so sorry about our Computer problems. Thank you for your email request for problems.
I have gotten your email, but I couldn't confirm your attachment in the email. I think the files might be corruted.
I would be so grateful, if you could send it again in a different form.

Many thank,

Bill

______________

Dear Madame (Ms. Rosa Parks),

I am so sorry about our Computer problems (what computer problems? Tell her like this: I'm afraid that we had a little computer problem at our end. PUT THIS SENTENCE AFTER THE NEXT SENTENCE). Thank you for your email request for problems (service). I have gotten your email, but I couldn't confirm (open) your attachment in the email. I think the files might be corruted. I would be so grateful, (NO COMMA NECESSARY) if you could send it again in a different form.

Many thank,

Bill

Jonathon's Tips: Overall, pretty good. But you should thank the client for the request first, and then indicate the problem on your end. That's about it. Good luck on assignment #3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home