Business Correspondence Class

Monday, April 10, 2006

Assignment #3: Cristiane

Mr. Sam Sprite,


I am writting to foward your itinerary for meeting with Terriaki Incorporated in Tokyo on Monday and possibly to arrived in Japan before the meeting.

Please find your itinerary:

1- Travel 10 april
2- Flight to Japan 10pm
3- Arrive in hotel
4- a suggest agenda for your visit
5- details of hotel arragements.

If you would like to make any changes to the agenda, please let me know. I will then arrange a time for each item.

Regards,

Cristiane

_____________

Mr. Sam Sprite,

I am writting (writing) to foward your itinerary for meeting with Terriaki Incorporated in Tokyo on Monday and possibly to arrived in Japan before the meeting. (EXCELLENT!)

Please find your itinerary (below):

1- Travel 10 april
2- Flight to Japan 10pm
3- Arrive in hotel
4- a suggest agenda for your visit
5- details of hotel arragements.
(I WAS EXPECTING A MORE DETAILED SUMMARY OF THE ITINERARY HERE. Oh, well)

If you would like to make any changes to the agenda, please let me know. I will then arrange a time for each item (reschedule that part for you).

Regards,

Cristiane

Jonathon's Notes: A big improvement over your previous efforts. The message is clear overall and uses the target language well. I'm very pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home